Cambridge Enterprise offers an important and effective consultancy service which enables the University to share its knowledge with government, industry and the public sector and make a direct impact on society.
Connecting academics and industry
Our goal is to make the process of consultancy easier for academics and the organisations in need of their expertise. Our service covers the administrative issues associated with consultancy projects, including negotiation of contract terms and conditions, arrangements for use of University facilities, invoicing, debt collection, and income distribution.
Consultancy in action
Examples of consultancy projects undertaken:
- Technical and creative solutions to specific business problems
- Provision of expert reports on technical, economic and commercial issues
- Expert witness advice
- Serving on Scientific Advisory Boards
- Managed access to university technical facilities
How to use the consultancy service
If you would like to commission work from a Cambridge expert or arrange for the use of University facilities there is a simple process to follow:
1. Contact us on +44 (0)1223 760339
2. We will generate a contract based on our model agreement and negotiate any specific amendments. Both parties will need to sign the contract
3. Project work will begin and we will invoice accordingly.