Booking terms and conditions
Research Commercialisation Open Programme 2019 – Booking terms and conditions
- At least 21 years of age and with some experience of working in a university, company or government organisation.
- In an appropriate work role. For example, a role that involves implementing or supporting the process of taking innovative products, processes or services towards market.
- Sufficient command of the English language to be able to read case study material and participate in group discussions in English.
- Able to participate in the entire programme from start to finish.
- Prepared to share their own experiences and issues with the other delegates and session leaders in frank and open discussions.
Booking information and course fees
- Bookings without payment can only be held for 14 days.
- Course fees include 6 nights’ accommodation (check in Sunday 8 September 2019, check out Saturday 14 September 2019), all materials, daytime refreshments and lunches plus a drinks reception on Monday 9 September 2019 and a closing dinner on Thursday 12 September 2019.
Cancellation of your place
- Cambridge Enterprise regrets that no refund on the course fee can be made for cancellations of bookings received less than two weeks before the course starts. Substitutions can, however, be accepted subject to the eligibility criteria.
- If a cancellation is made between three and six weeks before the start of the course, a 40% refund will be given.
- Cancellations made longer than six weeks prior to the start of the course will be refunded in full.
Cancellation by Cambridge Enterprise
- Cambridge Enterprise reserves the right to withdraw any course or seminar.
- Should a course or seminar have to be cancelled due to low enrolment or last-minute unforeseen circumstances, any participant enrolled on that course or seminar will be contacted immediately, and provided with a full refund of their course fee. Cambridge Enterprise cannot however reimburse the cost of any pre-booked travel arrangements and suggest that you may wish to consider travel insurance to cover any significant costs incurred.
- Should illness or emergency prevent a trainer from teaching, we will endeavour to provide a substitute of equal standing.