Consultancy 101 workshop
Consultancy 101 is a training workshop designed to provide advice for academics and researchers that carry out consultancy for external organisations, and to explain why consulting can be a great way to share research knowledge.
Are you considering becoming a consultant? Perhaps you are already consulting, but want to find out how to work more effectively, get the best price for your skills or discover how to simplify your administrative work?
Cambridge Enterprise is delighted to offer this half-day training course to academics and researchers of the University. We will share expertise on best practice, tips on making life easier, and troubleshoot some of the key issues faced by consultants.
This is an ideal opportunity to develop your skills. The workshop will offer a refresher for those already acting as consultants, and an introduction for those considering consultancy in the near future.
The workshop will include:
- the benefits and impact of undertaking consultancy work
- key issues surrounding confidentiality, intellectual property and liability
- how Cambridge Enterprise can help you undertake consultancy more effectively
- a panel of consultants from the University sharing their experience, followed by a Q&A session
- networking lunch with Cambridge Enterprise trainers and panel speakers.
Next workshop to be confirmed – add yourself to the waiting list
The next Consultancy 101 workshop is yet to be confirmed. To add yourself to the waiting list, please email our events team, (email@example.com) with your academic/researcher status within the University of Cambridge and respective department. Once the course has been confirmed, you will be notified of your reservation.
We welcome applications from anyone currently employed by the University. For this reason, undergraduates and PhD students are not eligible to attend at this time.