Consultancy 101 workshop
Consultancy 101 explains why consulting can be a great way to share research knowledge and provides advice for academics and researchers who plan to carry out a consultancy project for an external organisation.
Are you considering becoming a consultant? Perhaps you are already consulting, but want to find out how to work more effectively, get the best price for your skills or discover how to simplify your administrative work?
Cambridge Enterprise is delighted to offer this half-day training course to academics and researchers of the University. We will share expertise on best practice, tips on making life easier and troubleshoot some of the key issues consultants encounter.
This is an ideal opportunity to develop your skills. The workshop will offer a refresher for those already acting as consultants, and an introduction for those considering consultancy in the near future.
The workshop will cover and include:
- the benefits and impact of undertaking consultancy work
- key issues surrounding confidentiality, intellectual property and liability
- how Cambridge Enterprise can help you undertake consultancy more effectively
- a panel of consultants from the University sharing their experience, followed by a Q&A session
- a networking lunch with Cambridge Enterprise trainers and panel speakers.
26th March workshop fully subscribed—add yourself to the waiting list
The next Consultancy 101 workshop, taking place on Tuesday 26th March, is now fully subscribed. Please email us to add yourself to the waiting list. We will notify you once a place becomes available.
*We welcome applications from anyone currently employed by the University. For this reason, undergraduates and PhD students are not eligible to attend at this time.
If you encounter any issues while attempting to register, please email our events team, email@example.com.