This programme is now open for applications.The first submission deadline is 19 August 2019.
- Stage 1: the submission deadline is 19 August 2019. If successful at stage 1, applicants will be invited to complete a stage 2 application.
- Stage 2: the submission deadline is 16 September 2019.
Following this application round, the programme will run twice per year, opening again for applications in January 2020.
The Enterprise Fellowship programme supports innovative, creative entrepreneurial engineers who have demonstrated an exceptional innovation in engineering which they want to develop further.
The programme focuses on equipping the awardee with the confidence, skills, experience and network of expert advisors necessary to enable them to develop their innovation.
We support three types of individuals through our Enterprise Fellowships; researchers wishing to spinout a company from a university or research institute, recent graduates wishing to create a company, and international PhD students based in the UK, wishing to spin out or start up.
The Fellowships provide:
- Up to £60,000 equity-free funding
- Tailored mentoring and training
- PR, marketing and promotion
- Access to our drop-in workspace in central LondonIf you successfully complete the Enterprise Fellowship Programme you will be invited to become an Enterprise Hub Member, and you will continue to receive an exceptional package of lifetime support, including continued access to our facilities, training programme, PR and media support, network of investors, experts, advisors and Academy Fellows.
To date the Enterprise Hub has provided training, mentoring and £4.5million seed funding to 94 Enterprise Fellows (‘Hub Members’).