University of Cambridge Arts and Humanities Impact Fund
The Cambridge Arts and Humanities Impact Fund provides flexible funding to support and enhance the impact of Arts and Humanities research.
Due to a lack of AHRC funding for research impact, the Arts and Humanities Impact Fund (AHIF) aims to enhance the non-academic impact of the outputs of arts and humanities research at the University of Cambridge.
Other research councils such as the ESRC and EPSRC run Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAAs) with regular internal funding calls at Cambridge. Please check if you are eligible to apply for these if your research falls within their funding remit.
The AHIF supports impact activities within the field of Arts and Humanities as broadly defined by the AHRC, such as:
- Activities to broaden research engagement with business, NGOs and the public and third sectors. This can cover deepening and strengthening relationships with existing contacts as well as establishing new contacts.
- Collaboration with public, private and third sector organisations.
- Development and promotion of new engagement methods to help promote best practice across arts and humanities knowledge areas.
- Short projects to define routes to impact, liaising with partners and finding the resources to enhance impact activities.
- Innovative and unusual projects, leading to impactful outputs and outcomes