The following figures are for the financial year 1st August 2013 - 31st July 2014. For detailed information please see our Annual Review.
Income, costs and investments
- Income from knowledge and technology transfer: £16.5m
- Distributions to academics, University and others: £14.7m
- Costs (staff and other operating costs): £3.1m
- Investment in patent assets (patent and p.o.c.): £1m
- 268 consultancy contracts signed
- 124 new technology disclosures
- 239 new patent filings
- £7.5 million raised in proof of concept and following-on funding to assist inventors
- 11 companies receiving new or follow on investment
Cambridge Enterprise currently manages close to 1,000 active IP, licensing, consultancy and equity contracts (including equity in more than 60 companies), and is working with more than 1,320 researchers at all stages of the commercialisation process.