The following figures are for the five financial years 1st August 2007 - 31st July 2012. For detailed information please see our Annual Review.
Income, costs and investments
- Income from knowledge and technology transfer: £46.6m
- Distributions to academics, University and others: £38.2m
- Costs (staff and other operating costs): £13.7m
- Investment in patent assets (patent and p.o.c.): £3.5m
- 762 consultancy contracts signed
- 685 new technology disclosures
- 482 new patent filings
- £25.5 million raised in proof of concept and following-on funding to assist inventors
- 315 new company ideas reviewed
- 33 companies receiving new or follow on investment
Cambridge Enterprise currently manages close to 1,000 active IP, licensing, consultancy and equity contracts (including equity in 66 companies), and is working with close to 1,000 academics at all stages of the commercialisation process.