Travel information for visitors
Cambridge Enterprise is based in The Hauser Forum, to the west of the city.
Trains run from both King's Cross and Liverpool Street stations in London. Cambridge station is about 3 miles from The Hauser Forum so it is best to take a taxi.
See the latest National Rail timetable.
Coming from the South, coming up the M11
- Leave at Junction 13, turn right along the A1303
- After approximately a mile, turn right onto JJ Thomson Avenue. We are located on Charles Babbage Road, at the end of JJ Thomson Avenue.
Coming from the West, on the A428 from Bedford
- Take the A1303 (Madingley Road) as you approach Cambridge
- Turn right onto JJ Thomson Avenue. We are located on Charles Babbage Road, at the end of JJ Thomson Avenue.
Coming from the North, coming in on the A14
- Take the exit for Cambridge, and you enter along Huntingdon Road
- Turn right along Storey's Way
- Right again when you reach Madingley Road
- Left onto JJ Thomson Avenue. We are located on Charles Babbage Road, at the end of JJ Thomson Avenue.
See the road map for more details.
Cambridge Airport has scheduled services to some cities.
The closest of the London Airports to Cambridge is Stansted. Buses run approximately hourly to Cambridge, taking about 45 minutes (very dependent upon traffic). From the bus station it is about a 35 minute walk to the Hauser Forum (via Burrell's Walk and the Coton footpath - see map), or you can take a taxi.
Heathrow and Gatwick airports are both served by hourly buses to Cambridge. The scheduled journey time is about two hours from Heathrow and three hours from Gatwick. Alternatively, you can take the underground or train from Heathrow or a train from Gatwick to central London, and then a train to Cambridge.
The Uni 4 bus route stops at The Hauser Forum.
There is also a national bus station at Drummer Street in Cambridge. From there you can get a taxi to The Hauser Forum. See latest details of bus services.