For all correspondence, contact our head office
Cambridge Enterprise Limited
University of Cambridge
The Hauser Forum
3 Charles Babbage Road
Cambridge CB3 0GT
Phone: +44 (0)1223 760339
Fax: +44 (0)1223 763753
The Old Schools
Cambridge CB2 1TN
We also have two satellite offices
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Box 277 S4
Cambridge Biomedical Campus
Cambridge CB2 0QQ
Phone: +44 (0)1223 596420
Members of the press, please contact:
Leef Smith Barnes
Cambridge Enterprise is based in The Hauser Forum, to the west of the city.
Coming from the South, northwards up the M11:
- leave at Junction 13
- turn right along the A1303
- after approximately a mile, turn right onto JJ Thomson Avenue; we are located on Charles Babbage Road, at the end of JJ Thomson Avenue.
Coming from the West, on the A428 from Bedford:
- take the A1303 (Madingley Road) as you approach Cambridge
- turn right onto JJ Thomson Avenue; we are located on Charles Babbage Road, at the end of JJ Thomson Avenue.
Coming from the North, coming in on the A14:
- take the exit for Cambridge to enter the city along Huntingdon Road
- turn right down Storey’s Way (be aware of narrow traffic-calming bollards)
- turn right again when you reach Madingley Road
- turn left onto JJ Thomson Avenue; we are located on Charles Babbage Road, at the end of JJ Thomson Avenue.
See the road map for more details.
Trains run from both King’s Cross and Liverpool Street stations in London. Cambridge station is about 3 miles from The Hauser Forum so it is best to take a taxi. See the latest details of the National Rail timetable.
The Uni 4 bus route stops at The Hauser Forum. There is also a national bus station at Drummer Street in Cambridge. From there you can get a taxi to The Hauser Forum. See the latest details of bus services.