Cambridge Enterprise was established to aid the transfer of knowledge from the University through commercialisation. We achieve this through intellectual property management and licensing, investment in University spin-outs and consultancy management and advice.
We aim to:
- aid the transfer of knowledge from the University via commercialisation by helping staff and students to make their ideas more commercially successful
- ensure that society and the economy benefit from commercialisation stemming from the University
- build strong relationships with University academics to encourage the disclosure of ideas, know-how and inventions, and offer cooperative management, guidance and support of the most promising innovations
- produce a financial return for inventors, departments and the University
- be an attractive partner for industry and investors to take University ideas forward through commercial channels.
Image: The Hauser Forum.